Mittwoch, 19. August 2015

My To-Do-List

Hello everyone,

today I would like to share my To-Do-List for my stay in the UK with you.
I have one since quite a few years but of course there are always some new things 
I would like to discover, mainly in London.
Hopefully, I will have the posibility to visit most of the places while I am there.

However, if you want to you can take a look on it :)


Places in or around London:



  • Shoreditch 
--> Brick Lane, Shoreditch Boxpark, Shoreditch House

  • Covent Garden

  • Electric Cinema (Notting Hill)

  • Koko Club (Camden)

  • Warner Bros Studios

  • Olympia Park

  • Hampstead Heath

  • Primrose Hill

  • Richmond Park

Places in the UK:


  • Brighton

  • Oxford

  • Cambridge

  • Wales

  • Cornwall


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen